The subject of health and well-being covers such a wide variety of academic disciplines, chances are you will be faced with selecting health research paper topics at some point in your college career. Remember, health topics have an impact on politics, history, public health, psychology, sociology, child development, economics, foreign relations, science, public policy, law enforcement, information technology, and more. When you are faced with choosing healthcare research paper topics, all of the choices might be intimidating for you. Considering the vast number of topics, this is certainly understandable! Fortunately, no matter what academic discipline you are in, there are ways to think of and eventually select health topics for research paper.
Research Paper Topics Health Care for Educators or Child Development Specialists
The health and wellness of children impacts their ability to learn and develop. If you are taking a class on early childcare, special education, or elementary education, and have an interest in children with disabilities, you might select from one of the following:
Research Paper Topics on Autism
- Communications devices for children with autism
- Improving peer relationships for children with autism
- Coping strategies for sensory issues
Down’s Syndrome Research Paper Topics
- The benefit of mainstreaming children with Down Syndrome
- Including children with Down Syndrome in social activities
- Appropriate physical education activities for children with Down Syndrome
Physical Disability Research Paper Topics
- The importance of accessible playgrounds
- Inclusive Physical Education
Public Health Science Research Paper Topics
If you are studying to enter a career that is related to public health, you can pick from a variety of subjects.
Health Informatics Research Paper Topics
Health informatics involves the use of computer technology to make health care information more reliable by providing better ways to collect and track data. Here are a few suggestions:
- The improvements in gathering health data due to informatics
- Define health informatics
- Ways in which outreach workers can utilize health informatics
- HIPAA concerns related to health informatics
HIV AIDS Research Paper Topics
No person works in the field of public health today without having to deal with the topic of HIV and AIDS. Here are just a few topics to explore:
- The benefits of clean needle programs
- Cost benefits analysis of mobile testing clinics
- Homelessness and the AIDS epidemic
- Cultural concerns related to HIV testing
Drug Abuse Research Paper Topics
Drug abuse is another serious public health issue. If you are selecting a research within this topic area, here are some writing prompts for you:
- The benefits of decriminalizing drugs for public health
- Techniques for reaching out to the addicted population
- Solutions to the problem of drug use in pregnancy
Health Topics Related to Clinical Health Care
Clinical health workers see a variety of patients who suffer from a number of chronic conditions. Each of these conditions can be the source of several topics.
Diabetes Research Paper Topics
Diabetes is an illness that can impact people of any age or socioeconomic status, and the effects can be devastating. Here are some subjects that can increase knowledge of this topic:
- The importance of nutritional education in schools
- Wound care techniques
- Diabetes outreach and education
Heart Disease Research Paper Topics
Heart disease is another chronic illness that impacts a large percentage of people seeking clinical health care. There is a lot of need for education on this subject. Try one of these topics:
- The relationship between weight and heart disease
- Heart disease and women
- Helping younger patients with heart disease
- Heart disease prevention through diet
Other Health Science Research Paper Topics
If none of the topics suggested so far meet your needs, please consider some of the following:
Eating Disorders Research Paper Topics
- Eating disorders and adolescent males
- Best practices for eating disorder screenings
- Treatment methodologies for adults with eating disorders
Dentistry Research Paper Topics
- Dental care for infants
- The impact of ACA on dental care
- The viability of walk-in dental clinics
- School-based dental programs
For more information on health care research topics visit TrustMyPaper.com!
Tagged in:research paperformatresearch paper structurepaper service
At the foundation of Johns Hopkins Medicine is research.
Interdisciplinary, innovative and pioneering investigations at Johns Hopkins are not only the stuff of scientific history, but also the vital underpinning of both a world-renowned medical education and unsurpassed patient care.
A mind-boggling and ever-expanding range of topics run the gamut from basic and clinical to translational research. Basic research provides a fundamental understanding of molecules and mechanisms that, without offering any apparent practical avenue for patient treatment, involves identifying cellular processes and genetic mutations and revealing breakdowns in cellular communication associated with all manner of diseases and disorders–Marfan syndrome, for instance. Clinical research–such as testing a hypertension medicine in mice genetically engineered to have Marfan syndrome, for instance–applies itself directly to improving the human condition. Translational research–often described as 'bench-to-bedside' studies–accelerates the discovery of new treatments directed at the basic mechanisms of disorder and disease and hastens the time when effective treatments become a reality. Marfan syndrome is just one excellent example of how finding the genes responsible for a disease, and discovering what regulates them, can lead to therapy.
Sign Up for Fundamentals
Stay up-to-date with the latest research findings from the Institute for Basic Biomedical Sciences.